Shares Earnings Report
Hello investor, your Shares Earnings Report, which Itaú is the bookkeeper is available exclusively on the Digital Correspondence Portal.
Itaú has millions of investors in its bookkeeping environment and the impact of printing shares earnings reports would generate a total of 375 tons of paper, emitting approximately 600 tons of CO2 equivalent. For this reason, we count on your support and participation in accessing shares earnings reports through digital channel.
What is the Digital Correspondence Portal?
It is a platform where Itau offers the options to view, save, print and e-mail earnings reports digitally.
Make it easier to consult your reports by performing the previous registration on the platform, accessing the link: https://correspondenciasdigitais.itau.com.br/login.
How to make your first access?
- 1. In the Portal, click on First Access;
- 2. Enter your CPF number and date of birth (Individual) or CNPJ and date of foundation (Legal Entity);
- 3. Choose the option to verify your identity (phone number or email);
- 4. Enter the code received by email and / or phone and create your personal password;
- 5. Okay, now you just need to enter your CPF / CNPJ and a new registered password to access your documents.